Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Monday, March 31, 2014

It is the Dawning of the A to Z Challenge!

Are you ready for tomorrow? Have you got all your posts written and scheduled? If you still haven't thought of a theme you can find a few ideas HERE

Remember, it's NEVER too late!

If you haven't signed up there's still time. Click HERE and take the plunge!
A to Z Challange

Help turn 2014 into the BIGGEST, BESTEST A to Z Challenge of all time!

11 comments:

  1. You're such an awesome cheerleader for the A-Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bish .. it is going to be another year of amazingness ..

    I'm not ready - but I am looking forward to it ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three hours away over here! I've got a bit more prescheduling to do~ I've gotten up to P... Ten more!

    Alex Hurst, fantasy author in Japan, participating in Blogging A-Z April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first year and I'm so excited!! Just one post left to complete--letter G, so I have some time to mull it over and complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all the participants are giggling and pacing in anticipation! Coffee won't calm me down. Maybe some iced Chai?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait. So many folks have joined the challenge, I am excited to see everyones versions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait. So many folks have joined the challenge, I am excited to see everyones versions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun, Bish. I'll be checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a good challenge, I'm looking forward to the main event!

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!