Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

650 and Counting

This is my 650th post.

Instead of words I thought I'd give you some visuals.

My sweetie and his sunflower.

A cairn.

A button garden with real, live sedum.

Windows at the Camille Pissarro Building, St. Thomas.

Bluebonnets and cows, Texas.

Sunset with spider web, St. Thomas.

Clouds, St. Thomas.

Ursa in the snow, Texas.

Monster in the tree roots.

Bougainvillea and Yellow Alamanda, St. Thomas.

Don Quixote.

Two headed camel. (Just kidding!) Camp Verde, Texas.

Iguanas at Coral World, St. Thomas. How many can you count?

Fall grasses, Texas.

Annaberg windmill, St. John.

Playing at being a tourist, Bolongo Bay, St. Thomas.

The Battery, Cruz Bay, St. John.

Liatris, with gnome riding a snail.
Hope you enjoyed this Random Tour. Ya'll come back now, you hear?

Gasp! I am now on Twitter.

(I count 10 but there could be 11.)

18 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic, even the monster.

    Congrats on the milestone. I might hit my 300th post this winter and I'll try to mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! The monster is really creepy. And nine iguanas?
    Congratulations on six hundred and fifty posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures. I'm not sure which one I like better, the button garden or Ursa in the snow. Still can't believe it snows in TX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good photorama. That sunflower is amazing ... and I loved the cute button garden. You know I'll be back for more. Love, V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos. But the sky and clouds will get me every time.

    You're on Twitter? I'll come find you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this photo essay very much. That photo of the monster-looking tree roots is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the mini-vacation. It was exactly what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous photos! I love the sunflower and the monster root. I love to find things like that in nature! So many amazing pictures to look at and get lost in. I think these could spark some fascinating stories!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are great! Congrats on your 650th post!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos. I love how big that sunflower is! And so neat seeing you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bish .. great reaching 650 posts .. and then hubby and that amazing sunflower - they are beautiful flowers aren't they. Love the selection of photos .. a right old mix - fun to see .. the monster roots and sunset with spider's web .. are great shots ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for your 650th! I loved the back and forth between the pictures! Congratulations, Bish. Keep writing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Congratulations on your 650th blog post! Well done! I loved all the pretty pictures, too. A nice way to celebrate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Bish! Looking forward to reading more of your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Bish! CONGRATS on such a great milestone. Enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting pics. You had me at the Sunflower and the Alamanda. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved these pictures! And what an array . . . everything from a Lladro to those lovely windows of St. Thomas. I loved the tree root monster! Well, I loved them all, including that towering sunflower.

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!