Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Welcome, Lynda R. Young


As many of you know, Lynda Young is a very active member of the Insecure Writer's Support Group, someone who is generous with her time and knowledge. 

As if she weren't busy enough moving, her daily devotional, CLING TO GOD, was released on October 18th. In an effort to help spread the word, here's all the important information you need to know about the devotional and Lynda.

Cling to God: A Daily Devotional. 
By Lynda R Young
Release date: October 18th, 2016
Published by Freedom Fox Press

Tagline: Cling to God in the chaos of life…

Blurb: Cling to God is a book of devotionals for every day of the year. The aim is to encourage Christians in their faith, to help them think about their beliefs and learn more about God. The devotions are short and inspirational so that people with busy lifestyles will still be able to spend time with the Lord each day. It will appeal to a wide Christian audience, to those new in their faith as well as those matured beyond milk and honey.

Author Bio: Lynda R Young writes devotionals, articles, and speculative short stories. In her spare time she is also an editor, game developer, artist, and dabbles in photography and all things creative. She lives in Australia with her sweetheart of a husband. 

You can find Lynda here: Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads
and as an administrator for the Insecure Writer's Support Group

Her book is available at the following places:
Kindle,  Amazon, NookBarnes and NobleKoboITunes,

Goodreads

9 comments:

  1. Big congratulations, Lynda!
    Lynda is a key component of the IWSG team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see the exposure Lynda has had with this book. I wish her all success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to Lynda on this important book. And speaking of spreading the word, I'm featuring The Bowl and the Stone on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lynda. I love seeing your book everywhere. That is very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring Lynda's wonderful devotional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Bish. I would've been here earlier, but I wasn't well (on top of everything else). I HUGELY appreciate your generosity for sharing the news about my devotional.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds wonderful. I haven't treated myself to a new devotional for entirely too long. Time to make amends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bish and Lynda - I love the cover art ... good luck with the Devotional - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!