Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Unicorn Hunt

Unicorn Hunt hosted by L. Diane Wolfe
How could I resist being a part of a Unicorn hunt? 

Here are the rules:
You are charged with tracking down the unicorns!
Every day the week of November 9-13, a new blogger will host a photo. (See Diane’s site for list of bloggers and prizes.) You will have to find the unicorns in the image, much like the famous “Where’s Waldo?” Leave a comment stating how many unicorns you find in that image. The most correct guesses out of five, wins. Grand prize include gift cards and books.
Five images - many unicorns - only one winner!

Realms Faire site:

L. Diane Wolfe site:
 How many unicorns can you find? Leave a comment and let us know. You to could win The Grand Prize!

13 comments:

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!