Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

J is for...

This is my 6th year for doing the challenge. To learn more go to The A to Z Challenge Blog.

This year it's all about the 
The A to Z of 
A LIZARD'S TAIL



In which I will describe, show pictures of, and otherwise expound on plants and animals mentioned in the novel.




J is for Journey

I wish I had a trail running through the tropical bush. But I don't so this will have to do.
The colony at Stone Wall in the Garden by the Sea, is being threatened by a vicious feral cat. Marvin volunteers to go on a great journey Over the Hill in hopes of finding dog to help rid the Garden of the dangerous predator. 
Gfp-wisconsin-lapham-peak-state-park-winding-trail

8 comments:

  1. He learned a lot about himself on that journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life journeys, quests, endless possibilities for a story. Some of us learn so much on our own life journeys, I am nearer the final stage of mine, time to take stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, a great journey or quest tests our fortitude and resolve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bish - good old Marvin and I sure hope Dog comes back to help ... we learn as we go don't we ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love visiting new blogs during the #Challenge. I always try to find fellow writers. I love your post for the letter J...and believe the saying that is is not the destination but the journey that is important. Hope you have a minute in your April journey to visit me. I'll be watching for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J here, stopping by from the #atozchallenge 2015!
    Great post. I'm following you on your listed social media sites.
    @JLenniDorner

    It sounds like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like an interesting book. I really may have to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!