Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Marvin's on the Move

Yes, I'm still taking November off. 

BUT, I would like to direct your attention to 

I am revealing how Marvin, lizard extraordinaire, got his name. 
Really... Marvin P. Tinkleberry? What kind of name is that for a lizard?
Particularly for a hero.
Really?
How could anyone take him seriously?


Do hop, skip, or jump on over to Marcia's and learn the REAL truth!

4 comments:

  1. I thoroughly believe that Marvin P. Tinkleberry is a perfect name! It grants him a nobility that may be lacking other wise!

    My entomologist son named one of his tarantulas "Mr. (Sergio) Bustamante". I threw in Sergio, as it flowed nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With that precise name and that look in his eye, he knows exactly who he is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't skipped in a while, so I will skip over there right now! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving, Bish!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!