Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Pep Talk

Okay, so here we are already into February. How are you coming on those goals or resolutions you set at the beginning of January? I'm plugging away at the second third of my novel that I'm writing for the ICL course I'm taking, so that's good. Although I haven't been visiting around to other blogs much, I've at least managed to keep posting twice a week. That's good too.

And when a high school classmate sent me this, I just had to pass it on.


I hope this young man NEVER loses his enthusiasm, his optimism. And, I hope the same for all of YOU as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!