Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Awards

I don't usually post of Sunday, but...since starting The A to Z Challenge I have received three awards! and I thought it would be nice to acknowledge the givers.

Deirdra over at Storybook World is both an author and an illustrator. She gave me this stunning Creative Blog Award. Thanks Deirdra!

This second award has been bestowed upon me by Teresa at Fangirl Next Door.
I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself...but what could I possibly tell you that hasn't already been mentioned here on my blog? Still, I'll give it a shot.

1. I'm a big fan of the artist Camille Pissarro. Considered the Father of Impressionism Camille was born on St. Thomas in this building. You can see a few of his paintings here.
2. I lived for a short time in Los Angeles on a street between Hollywood and Vine.

3. I have never been to Europe.

4. But I have been to Caracas, Venezuela.

5. I have been a beekeeper. LOVE bees!

6. I know how to milk a cow.

7. I have never read A Tale of Two Cities (but I need to!)

Lastly I got this one from my good friend Anne over at Piedmont Writer.

Again THANKS Deirdre, Teresa and Anne!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the awards. It just gives you the warm fuzzies when someone does that for you, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your awards~ well deserved! I loved hearing your seven things but my favorite was that you can milk a cow! that is too funny! I use to know how but not certain I'd remember; or perhaps it's like riding a bike and you never forget?
    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty awards! I haven't seen a couple of those. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how to milk a cow!? Wow. I'm impressed. We have friends in Caracas. I would love to visit them. They are trying to get us to go teach there with them too but I can't think about moving for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a random blogger too! I'm also participating in the A-Z challenge. nice to meet another random person, lol. Stop by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the awards. You deserve them all.

    PS I've never been to Europe either or anywhere outside the USA.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards! Well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite paintings is by Pissarro, at the Clark Art Institute in Massachusetts--Sunset at St. Charles, Eragny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awards :) I use to keep bees too. Yummy honeycomb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the awards! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Major congrats on all your awards!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!