I am supposed to do five things:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link them.
2. Add the award to your blog.
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth.
4. Nominate six creative liars ... I mean, writers and link them.
5. Let your nominees know they've been nominated.
Okay, #1 and #2 have been completed.
Can you pick out the one true thing?
1. I once hitch-hiked from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
2. I spent a summer crewing on a sailing yacht in the Caribbean.
3. I absolutely LOVE liver and onions.
4. I was bitten by a bat and had to get rabies shots.
5. I have had half of my colon removed.
6. I go parasailing almost every time I go home to the islands.
7. I am allergic to birds.
That was fun! And I nominate....
Tabitha at Writer Musings
Tricia at Talespinning
Cynthia Chapman Willis
I will be confessing which of the above are lies and which are truths on Monday.
C. Lee McKenzie over at TheWriteGame gave me the Sunshine Award.
It happened to arrive on the day we had snow. Thanks Lee! I'd like to pass on this bit of spring to:
Christy at Christy's Creative Space
CJ at Courting the Muse and
Nora at Lemons for Lemonade