Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Off for a Few Days

I'm not here today and though I have a post for tomorrow, which is Insecure Writer's Support Group day, you might not see me around.

Why? Because we are having a new shingles put on our roof.  To avoid the noise and mayhem, I am escaping to a motel for the duration. I'm hoping I'll be able to take this time and work on revisions.


Being Thankful

Today I'm thankful that insurance is covering at least part of the cost for the new roof, which we badly need.

What are you thankful for?

10 comments:

  1. I hope you get plenty of writing done! Me... I'm thankful for my family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your roof work gets done quickly and that you get a lot of work done. I'm thankful for my daughter who I'm taking to college on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bish - looks to be you have both to be thankful for .. the insurance and new roof - and the time to get away and get some revisioning done ... hope all goes well -

    I'm thankfuly to be reasonably fit and healthy and grateful to enjoy so many things - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the peace and quiet.
    I'm thankful it's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New shingles and a break in a motel! Put your feet up and read a good book...or write one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great day Bish, you'll soon be nice and airtight and happy and high as a kite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like a hassle, but it's well worth it to have a new roof.

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!