Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Gone And Hopefully Not Forgotten

I won't be around for the month of March. I'm off to visit my sister! It's her birthday this month, so what could be better?

I will also being attending a party memorial for my childhood best friend Jay. That's him at about 12.

His memorial will bring together two other running buddies, David and John. The four of us were quite a troop.

Me and Jay were the Dynamic Duo. David, John and Jay were the Three Musketeers. When all for if us were together my mother called us the Bish Mob.

I haven't seen either of them in so long I can't remember when I last saw them.

I'll also have a chance to visit with some of my classmates and have an impromptu 45th class reunion. It's kind of hard to believe we've all gotten so old...

I suppose I'll be on Facebook now and then, and I may even tweet once in a while. But other than that, I hope to be spending time with my sister, time with former classmates, and time at the beach.

Have a wonderful March, everyone. I intend to! I'll be back just in time to start the A to Z Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Have fun with your sister, Bish. We'll see you in April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip, and homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you March will be a trip down memory lane. Enjoy time with your sister and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with your sister...and friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it will be a lovely way to spend a month off. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what life's all about--making great memories. See you in April!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your sister. Isn't is wonderful to have friends who "travel" with us throughout the years?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! I'm seeing your photos on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bish - I sure hope you're having a fantastic time seeing your sister, and other family and those 'elderly' friends!! Enjoy and see you later in the month - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a marvelous time with your sister Bish! Wishing you lots of great new memories to share! ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!