Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Taking a Break

The A to Z Challenge was wonderful, I had a great time meeting so many new bloggers. But...I'm pretty tired. And...I HAVE to get back to my own writing routine which has been languishing.

So...

I'm taking the month of May off. I will not be blogging or visiting.

I know all you writerly types will understand.

Here are a few favorite quotes to ponder in my absence:

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. - Anonymous

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. Kahlil Gibran

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. Sophocles

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. The 14th Dalai Lama

See you in June, Lawd willin'. (As they say in the islands.)

23 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off, and in the meantime I've got an award for you too. You can pick it up HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Bish XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your well-deserved break Bish! Don't know how you managed the A-Z challenge!

    (Am working on Marvin - hope to have him back to you by end of week!) (at last!)
    Judy, South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely know how you feel! I will be blogging a bit, but not nearly as much as I did in March/April. I hope. :D

    My fiction writing (or rather, revision) has also suffered, particularly in the last week or so. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your rest, Bish. Yu've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care. Your prize goes in the mail today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great month off. I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quotes. I'll see you in June.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get back and you leave! I know you will enjoy your month of writing and what not! Have a great time! See you in June!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful month of writing and I hope some relaxation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great month off!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes languishing is good for the soul.

    Happy Writing!

    See you when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are great quotes that you left for us to ponder. Congrats on finishing the A to Z challenge. I don't know how you guys kept up with it all. I'm still in awe. Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy your time off, Bish. I love all of those quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a wonderful May! And thank you for the great quotes. Happy writing and reading. : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE these quotes. They're all amazing. Hope you have a great writing month - lawd willing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you have a great break. When you get back, there's an award for you on my blog from May 2.

    Www.karimariewhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you're enjoying your well deserved break Bish. Looking forward to your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know you are still on break, but if you get a chance, Come share your favorite blogs! http://writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope your break is splendid. I'll be reading your posts in June.

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!