Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Taking Time Off

I'm going to be taking time off from posting for a while and backing off visiting all of your wonderful blogs.

The reason? On July 6th I'll be heading down to the islands and I have things to do between now and then.

Then...once I'm in the islands it's unlikely I'll be doing much on the Internet as I'll be occupied with taking care of my mother and giving my sister the much needed break she deserves.

So, this is to let you know you might not hear from me for a while, like not until after the first week of September.

But do not despair, my faithful Random Followers. I have scheduled blogs for each Monday and Friday while I am away.

Monday's blogs will be fun nonsense and I hope you'll leave your own fun sentence in the comments. Friday's will be something more thoughtful, something to take into the week-end.

There will also be a blog for 6/28 and 7/4. But other than that...

Have a wonderful summer and I'll "see" you in the fall!

9 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful summer, Bish - and bring back lots of great stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and I can't wait to hear all about it when you come back to the blogging world...grin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for that special 6/28 post...last of one decade and into the start of another(I won't name which one).

    Anyway, Happy Birthday only slightly in advance!

    Love,
    Erva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh I'll miss you but hope you have a wonderful time. Then you can come back and post your wonderful stories for all of us to read.

    Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy, enjoy your time on the islands with your mom and sister and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to the islands sounds lovely. I hope your time there is good to you and more. I have so enjoyed getting to meet you through our blogs and thank you for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll miss your visits, Bish. I hope you have a chance for some relaxing vacation time when you're not taking care of your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time! It's always good to get away from things and get perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!