I'm honored and pleased, particularly as this is the second Kreativ Blogger Award I've gotten.
The first one looks like this and was given to me by Adrienne.
As with all things in the blog'o'sphere, there are rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. Did that.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Did that.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Did that.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. They are below if you're that curious.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. Hmmm, did that too.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. Did that.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. Yep.
OK...so now I have to write seven things about myself people might find interesting. Gosh, if you've been reading my blog you probably know enough already! But here it goes.
1. Due to circumstances beyond my control I graduated from high school late. I was a mere 12 days away from turning 20.
2. I have a pretty extensive record (we're talking vinyl ) collection. Over 500 records, mostly classic rock from the 60s and 70s, but also jazz and classical.
3. I don't listen to much of the music I have.
4. I really, really, really don't like shoes and go barefoot as often as I can.
5. I tat, which is an old form of lace-making. It's made with a shuttle and my fingers. It's really a bunch of knots, half-hitches, to be exact. It was most popular during the Victorian era.
6. I once sang in a jazz trio called Triad.
7. I've been camping, twice, at the Havasupai Indian Reservation (here there be pictures) at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. The first time we flew in by helicopter. The second time we went in by mule and horse.
It was hard to pick just 7 people. But here they are:
MG at MG Higgins because she's new to blogging.
Tricia at Talespinning because I've just starting reading her blog and I like it a lot.
Mary at ResidentAlien because she's such a wonderful story teller with a great sense of humor.
Angela at Angela Cerrito because she likes to share experiences of people from all over the world.
Vijaya at Reading, Writing, Ruminating because she is my first and longest "Internet" friend who has consistently be supportive, helpful and kind. She has given me a good kick in the butt when I needed it too,
Anne at Anne Spollen's Author Blog because I really LOVED her book THE SHAPE OF WATER, and because she's been kind enough to leave comments on my blog!
And last but not least,
CJ over at Courting the Muse deserves it most of all because she is facing surgery to remove cancer and it's most important to pass on the love.