Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Abilene Says...

Happy New Year!

She wishes you and all those near and dear the very best for the New Year.

The above picture was taken in front of the court house on our first night time excursion.

And this is me after my first solo drive yesterday. I call it the Silent Scream. It's hard to describe the emotion and physical reaction.



Stan says, "Now you know why they call them the Heartbeat of America."




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture with the Christmas lights! And I love the "silent scream" too. How funny!

    Happy New Year, Bish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love that "silent scream" picture! Great! There's nothing like that kind of feeling!

    Happy New year Bish!!!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that hard work and now lots and lots of fun! I can tell you are thrilled!!!

    Happy New Year, Bish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Happy New Year, Bish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Bish!
    What a beautiful ride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Abilene's a beauty! Love the pictures, and Happy New Year, Bish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the silent scream...and what a great pic of the courthouse...

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!