|Approaching rainstorm |
Lameshur, St. John
1. A steady rain at night with thunder in the distance. There's something very soothing about it. It's also a sound I miss because of the drought here in Texas.
2. A scoop or two of chocolate ice cream on a hot summer's day.
3. Monarch butterflies. We haven't seen many of them in the last three years. The drought has been hard on them.
4. A seabath at the end of a long day. There really is nothing quite so refreshing.
5. Going for a drive with my Sweetie in Abilene.
What makes you happy?
Go ahead, grab the tag and list five things that make you happy. You know you want to. :)
How do you make it through YOUR day? Need inspiration? Watch this!