Deirdra over at Storybook World is both an author and an illustrator. She gave me this stunning Creative Blog Award. Thanks Deirdra!
This second award has been bestowed upon me by Teresa at Fangirl Next Door.
I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself...but what could I possibly tell you that hasn't already been mentioned here on my blog? Still, I'll give it a shot.
1. I'm a big fan of the artist Camille Pissarro. Considered the Father of Impressionism Camille was born on St. Thomas in this building. You can see a few of his paintings here.
2. I lived for a short time in Los Angeles on a street between Hollywood and Vine.
3. I have never been to Europe.
4. But I have been to Caracas, Venezuela.
5. I have been a beekeeper. LOVE bees!
6. I know how to milk a cow.
7. I have never read A Tale of Two Cities (but I need to!)
Lastly I got this one from my good friend Anne over at Piedmont Writer.
Again THANKS Deirdre, Teresa and Anne!