Blog Schedule

I post on Monday with an occasional random blog thrown in for good measure. I do my best to answer all comments via email and visit around on the days I post.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wildfire Run


Happy Labor Day!

Look at this cool book I won from Dee Garretson over at POJECT MAYHEM. It came with bookmarks and everything!


Project Mayhem: The Manic Minds of Middle Grade Writers, is for those (like me) who love to write and read middle grade books. If you are into middle grades (and even if you're not) get yourself on over and check them out. They will regularly be giving away books, and who doens't like to get a new book?
When I've finished reading it I will donate Dee's book it to my small, but wonderful local library.










3 comments:

  1. Happy Labour Day!

    Looks like a great read. And how nice of you to donate it to your library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Labor Day!!!

    I need to go and check out Project Mayhem... so many blogs I lose track so thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, another one to add to my list. My husband is always looking out for terrific middle grade -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your Random Thoughts are most welcome!