I haven't done one of these in a while. I picked up this game of tag from the agents at Coffey, Tea and Literary.
1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why? My superpower would consist of rendering all plastic harmless to the environment. Why? Because we are quite literally drowning in plastic and slowly killing off life in the oceans.
2. Who is your style icon? Any number of local Thrift Shops.
3. What is your favorite quote? Oh boy…There are so many. But I would say “Work is love made visible,” by Kahlil Gibran is my life’s motto.
4. What is the best compliment you've ever received? The words “I love you, I want to marry you,” whispered in my ear by my husband.
5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now? Orquesta Jibara: Modesto Nieves, a collection of traditional Puerto Rican folk songs.
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person? MORNING!
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats? I’ve had many wonderful cats in my life that I’ve dearly loved, but I do prefer dogs.
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name? Random Thoughts is about writing whatever comes up, whatever inspires, whatever motivates. It’s about fun and whimsy. It’s about being serious. It’s…how you say…random.
So...if you've read this and feel like playing along, do so! But please, do not feel obligated.