"Scrap means left over, fragments, discarded material. Many times truth and honesty are discarded material, considered fragments and left over. People like us need to tell it like it is, and let the scraps fall where they will. There are 2 guidelines for receiving this award. One, you are to list 10 honest things about yourself. Make them interesting, even if you have to dig deep. Two, present the award to 7 other bloggers."
Ten honest things about me are:
1. I love working with kids, particularly disadvantaged kids, kids who are abused, neglected and/or emotionally disturbed.
2. I'm not a very good housekeeper, but my home is comfortable.
3. I dispise liver.
4. I'm a slow reader because I'm mildy dyslexic.
5. I'm extremely proud of my husband and the job he's done rebuilding our '57 Chevy.
6. Even though my dad's been dead for nearly 20 years, I can still get teary-eyed thinking about him.
7. I sang in a jazz trio for a short while.
8. I'm tired of bodily function humor and wish there were a Red Skelton out there.
9. I'm uncomfortable in homes that have no bookshelves loaded books.
10. I like to bird watch.
Now I'm supposed to pass on this award to seven people! And they are:
Go forth and nominate other deserving Scrappers.